As users of the Windows operating system, we are required to buy a special license code to be used on the version of Windows that we are using, this is so that all functions of Windows can run smoothly, so you won’t find a warning message in the form of Your Windows License Will Expire Soon.
However, because to get a Windows license code we need to buy it at a quite expensive price, so many users prefer to find other alternatives by activating using 3rd party software such as KMS Pico and so on.
Even though it can be activated using 3rd party applications, the drawback of the activation process is the frequent appearance of notification/warning messages such as “Your Windows license will expire soon” on the bottom right of the screen.
This warning message often appears because the trial license we are using will end soon, so users are required to reactivate using a valid and official license code purchased directly from Microsoft.
In addition, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 users often experience either 64-Bit or 32-Bit cases, especially if they have previously activated using KMS Pico. I’m sure the license notification will continue to appear after Windows starts up.
Therefore, on this occasion, I will share solutions to overcome the message your windows will expire soon that often appears, but before getting into how to fix it (removing the notification), you must know the meaning of the notification.
The Cause of the Appearance of “Your Windows License Will Expire Soon”
Actually there is no main cause for the problem of your windows license expire soon on the Windows operating system, but this problem is almost found in every user who has never activated their Windows license, but it needs to be known if there are several other causes that make this error case occur, among others are:
- Use the Original Windows version but never activate during the Trial process.
- Activating Windows using software such as KMS Pico which is classified as unofficial and is strongly discouraged by Microsoft.
- Using the same Windows activation code but used by several devices simultaneously.
How to Overcome Your Windows License Will Expire Soon, Which Often Appears
There are many tips and tricks for how to deal with your windows will expire soon, but because most of the ways to get rid of these notifications are not easy and fairly complicated, here I have provided 2 alternative ways that you can try easily and quickly, this method applies to users Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 latest versions.
Also read, computer network architect career and profession.
- In the first step, please open the Task Manager menu by typing Task Manager in the Windows search field and then clicking Open.
- Then a new window will appear showing the services and programs running on Windows.
- After that make sure you are on the Processes tab then look for an application called Windows Explorer and right-click then select Restart.
- Make sure to select Restart and don’t select End Task, if you have already selected End Task, please restart the PC device used so that the file explorer can run again.
- After that, open the Command Prompt menu by typing CMD in the Windows search field and then clicking Run Via Administrator.
- After the CMD window opens, type the following command (slmgr -rearm) then click Enter .
7. Finally, a notification will appear to restart, please just click OK.
After restarting, please check the status of Win 10 being used, if the Windows status appears in the form of “not activated”, then it’s time for you to activate using KMS Pico or other tools until here you have succeeded in eliminating the Windows Expire Soon warning that often appears.
Removing License Via CMD
- First, please open CMD by running it via Run As Administrator.
- Then type the command (slmgr / upk) then press Enter.
- Then a warning will appear Uninstalled product key successfully and just click OK.
- Finally, please restart the PC you are using.
By using the two methods above, then you don’t have to bother anymore to activate using a license code, because the status of Windows that we use will be automatically disabled and do not require re-activation.
That’s how to deal with your windows license will expire soon which often appears on Windows 10, you can also practice the method above if you find the same problem in versions of Windows 8.1 and Windows 7, hopefully, this article is useful and thanks for reading.