A heavy load equipment or item cannot be transferred in an easy way physically. It becomes very problematic to lift and handle those heavy loads physically by the workers and can prove to be risky in terms of accidents and injuries. To overcome such issues, it’s always better to opt for Trolleys to transport the goods from one place to another without any damage to the product and goods.
Industrial trolleys are acknowledged for their adaptability, large storage capacities and durability. Owing to their adaptability, these can be fitted in any place such as storeroom, distribution centre or manufacturing facility. In addition to these, Industrial trolleys can be expanded and transferred to any place as per the convenience of the clients. Therefore, these find widespread application in the loose spaces in the offices, pick areas, storage and manufacturing units.
- Industrial Trolley:
There are frequent types of trolleys used in industries and factories. Some of them are:
- Platform Trolleys: These are heavy-duty trolleys used to transport supplies. It is perfect for a warehouse that requires a vehicle to transport items from place to place.
- Order Picking Trolleys: These heavy-duty trolleys come with a steel ladder attached to the side and are used to hold any items in the warehouse.
- Hospital Trolley:
There is a wide array of trolleys used in hospitals– from patient recovery trolleys to small trolleys for storing medical files.
- Dispensing trolleys: These are used by doctors and nurses for easy access to medical tools anyplace they are required.
- Hospital trolley beds: This is one of the most significant trolleys used for comfortably taking patients to and from the surgery room.
- Collection and storage trolleys: The purpose of this trolley is to transfere heavy pieces of medical equipment or temporary storage of supplies.
- Trolleys used in Housekeeping:
The trolleys frequently used for the smooth day to day housekeeping operations include following:
- Linen trolley: This type of trolley is used for transporting linen to and from the laundry to the linen room. Linen trolleys are also used in hospitals for conveyance of hospital linens.
- Carts and trolleys: These are used for carting a bulk of supplies and for the efficient carriage of cleaning equipment, cleaning agents, linen, and rubbish.
- Catering Trolleys:
Catering trolleys are used to hurry up table service, reduce the labour, and time needed for cleaning. They are used for loading plates and other items in the kitchen and dining areas of a restaurant.
- Service Trolleys: These are seen in restaurants, pubs, and cafes to speed up food service. This also helps you to preserve a high level of hygiene and keeping tables free from left over.
- Racking Trolleys: This can also be used in your kitchen for generating practical storage space for pre-cooked foods or baked goods. These are accessible in varying sizes to suit your needs.
- Self-Clearing Trolleys: It is convenient for cleaning purpose by allowing customers to place their used plates and trays in a trolley for easy clearing up.
Moving heavy load without instigating any strain to the back can be done best through the use of these industrial trolley trucks. After determining the best trolley for company that suits your interests, contact a professional trolley manufacture company and get yours soon!