Are you tired of practicing your business in your home town and want to make a great reputation in other countries, especially in the US? Then, this article is a great thing to consider. In another word, this composition is an E2 visa guide. As you know, an E2 visa is a document that you must have when you decide to build your business or make participate in a certain venture.
Involving yourself to invest in a particular business or venture needs a great strategy and plans with regards to the US conditions. Thus, before achieving that goal, first, you must apply for an E2 visa petition. This endorsement is necessary to enter America without any trouble. Having this document can provide a great advantage to invest in some ventures that you prefer the most.
Moreover, an E2 visa is for your business venture investment. You cant use it for another purpose. If you do, it might affect your visa in an instant. It is better to apply for another endorsement regarding that matter. As you know, the US has various visas that you can apply for. Thus, they also have different conditions and requirements that you must provide and attain.
Knowing the information about this E2 endorsement is crucial. That is why we advise you to keep on navigating this content. To understand it more, let us move forward and understand each information.
The benefit of having an E2 visa
This section consists of a list that refers to the benefits that you can possibly obtain when you are granted E2 endorsement. Each information on the list plays a vital role during your stay in the US. All of the benefits can give you an advantage while you are in that said nation. It includes the benefits below;
- You can start your business or work in the ventures that you invested in.
- You can bring your wife or husband, even your child under 21 of age who is not married yet.
- Work authorization is also available for your wife or husband. They can work in America.
- You can also give the best education to your children while they are in the US.
- The set minimum investment amount is not necessary. You can invest $50000 or lower to be qualified in the E2 petition.
- You can also extend your E2 endorsement as much as you want with the condition that the immigration will give you. As you know, many individuals are staying in America with an E2 visa for more than 10 years.
- Foreign residency is not a big issue in this petition, unlike other non-immigrant visas.
Requirements of E2 visa
It is essential to follow rules and regulations when applying for a certain endorsement. That is why you need to meet the requirements that immigration sets for the applicants. In regards to their condition, below are the following requirements;
- You must be a citizen of a certain country with an E2 treaty with America.
- Once your E2 visa expires, you must have an intent to depart from the US.
- Substantial investment is a must when it comes to American corporations.
- Active E2 business and venture is a must with for-profit claiming.
- Having marginal enterprise is forbidden.
- Directing and developing your E2 business needs to be your primary purpose when going to the US.
- Lawfully invested funds are necessary to have.
- Your business must be at risk. Your investments must be decisively committed to E2 business.
We are about to end this content. We hope that this information can help you to understand more about this E2 endorsement. As you wish, we include the details that you must consider upon applying for this visa. Hence, completing all the requirements is also essential.
Ensure that you must complete all the conditions during your petition. Being serious about building your business and investing with a particular US venture is necessary. The intention also affects your application big time. As you know, US immigration is strict when it comes to granting any request.
It is better to make a solid impression involving your eagerness to complete the E2 petition condition. So, keep in mind that this E2 visa guide is a =n excellent help for you and for your application. Thank you and Goodluck!